It’s been a blur, and clearly I’ve been so busy that daily blogging hasn’t been something I’ve had time for. I should have a stint tomorrow to fully catch up, but I’ll at least get some bullet points out the door…
- I have arrived in Florida safely.
- Flying first class is lovely, well worth the Skymiles.
- Work is going well; the people are lovely.
- Crappy hotels are crappy.
- Great hotels are, on the other hand, great!
- Huge iguanas are, apparently, akin to seeing a pigeon in NYC – amusing to tourists, invisible to locals.
- The work may be going well, but I still feel a whole lot of analysis paralysis regarding making plans about a number of things.
- I’m safe, the food is good, the rental car is nice…a bad day on this sort of trip is still a good day.
Okay, those are the bullet points. The novels are coming as I have time to write them.
One thought on “Travel, Day 3.5”
Glad you got there okay. Have fun. 🙂